Park Lane welcomes businesses and providers to work with them in a range of capacities. If you are a business, provider or post 16 or 18 institution interested in working with Park Lane then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will put you in touch with the most appropriate person.
Events and activities planned for 2018-2019 where we use links in businesses and providers include:
- September - Aim Higher Event, Year 10 & 11
- October - Parent Coffee morning, post 16 information, parents of year 10 and 11
- October: Post 16 Options fair, Year 10 & 11
- January - Business Enterprise Challenge, Year 9, run by Business in the Community and Mosaic
- January - Year 11 mock interviews
- February - Year 10 mock interviews
- March - Careers Convention, Years 8 - 11
- March - Careers Week, Year 7 - 11
- April - Year 9 mock interviews
- May - Year 8 mock interviews
- June - Year 7 Enterprise Challenge
- June - Year 10 Work Experience
We also work closely with our Enterprise Advisor from the DWP, Business in the Community and the LEP. We are always looking for new volunteers to engage and inspire our students so please get in touch.